It is in APCOA’s legitimate interests to accept bookings for use of the Car Park as well as to regulate parking by those using the car park in accordance with such a booking. Also, you enter into a contract every time you book to use the car park as well as every time you make use of it. This includes your agreement to your information being processed as part of the contracts you make to use the car park.
On entry to and while you are using the car park APCOA collects and processes certain data to make sure that the booking made by you and the conditions that apply to your booking (which include the terms set out above and those displayed at the car park are complied with and to enforce these where necessary. This may include obtaining the registered keeper’s name and address from the DVLA in order to send a Notice to Keeper, any related correspondence and any further notices if a Parking Charge becomes payable and/or remains unpaid.
APCOA will also use the data it collects for car park management such as reporting on vehicle turnover and repeat visits in order to improve the customer experience. The data we collect may include images of vehicles using the car park and/or their vehicle registration mark. This can be collected via ANPR cameras and/or attendants on site as well as via payment machines or terminals.
APCOA may share data from time to time as required to support the purposes stated above and may pass data to the police if we have reason to think that a crime may have taken place. If relevant and appropriate, APCOA may also, from time to time, share the data it has collected with a client who has appointed it to manage the Car Park.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to TransPennine Express, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to ARRIVA RAIL NORTH, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to GREAT WESTERN RAILWAYS, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to NETWORK RAIL, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to APCOA, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to CHILTERN RAILWAYS, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to MULTI-PASS, please click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to Cherwell District Council
1. SeasonA 5 day season ticket covers Monday to Friday ONLY. A 7 day season ticket covers Monday to Sunday inclusive
2. Season Tickets, when issued become the sole responsibility of the purchaser for safe custody. A duplicate may be issued against a lost Season Ticket on payment of an administration charge of £16.00.
3. APCOA Parking reserves the right to refuse to issue a Season Ticket and/or to withdraw any such ticket from the applicant, if it found that the applicant is using the ticket for more than one vehicle at any one time or if the Season ticket is being misused in any other way.
4. Possession of a Season Ticket DOES NOT guarantee the holder a parking space in any Cherwell District Council owned car park.
5. The Council reserves the right to close any vehicle park at any time. When parking in a short stay car park (for whatever reason) a season ticket holder must purchase a ticket and abide by the rules of the vehicle park used.
6. BANBURY Season Tickets can ONLY be used for parking in the following Council owned Long Stay Car Parks:-
Calthorpe Street (West)(Long Stay Area only) / South Bar (East) (Long Stay Area only) / South Bar (West) / North Bar (West) / Windsor Street / Compton Road / Riverside / Bolton Road.
BICESTER Season Tickets can ONLY be used for parking in the following Council owned Long Stay Vehicle Parks:-
7. Where two vehicles have been nominated, only one active vehicle registration is permitted to be parked in any of the car parks listed in condition 6. Permit holders are required to edit their account to indicate which vehicle is being used in the permitted car parks. Failure to comply may result in an Excess Charge Notice being issued to the vehicle.
8. Refunds will be accepted against the surrender of the Season Ticket. The amount refunded will be based on the number of complete months left to run at the time the Season Ticket is received by the APCOA Parking. The original Season Ticket cost is divided by the number of months it was originally issued for and then multiplied by the number of complete months left up to the date of expiry. An administration charge of £16.00 is then deducted to give the final refund amount.
Please note on your corporate season ticket you are only able to have one active registration at any one time.
If you have more than one vehicle on your account it is your responsibility to change the active vehicle to the one you are driving on APCOA Season ticket website.
Failure to do so may result in an Excess charge notice being issued to your vehicle.
Please Note – This site is for purchasing season tickets issued by APCOA Parking (UK) Limited (‘APCOA’). As we are the Data Controller, you should be aware that any information you provide in connection with your account will be used to deal with the registration, payment and issue of your Season Ticket. Your information will also be passed to our staff patrolling the car parks and enforcing the parking restrictions at the relevant site. Your information may be shared with the land owner and our permit service provider if relevant. Should you be in breach of the parking conditions, APCOA Parking (UK) Limited (‘APCOA’) will use the personal data it collects (including the vehicle registration) to obtain from the DVLA the registered keeper’s name and address and to send a Notice to Keeper, any related correspondence and any further notices if this Excess Charge/Parking Charge Notice remains unpaid.