For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to TransPennine Express, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to ARRIVA RAIL NORTH, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to GREAT WESTERN RAILWAYS, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to NETWORK RAIL, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to APCOA, please click here.
For TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to CHILTERN RAILWAYS, please click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Specific to Cherwell District Council
1. SeasonA 5 day season ticket covers Monday to Friday ONLY. A 7 day season ticket covers Monday to Sunday inclusive
2. Season Tickets, when issued become the sole responsibility of the purchaser for safe custody. A duplicate may be issued against a lost Season Ticket on payment of an administration charge of £16.00.
3. APCOA Parking reserves the right to refuse to issue a Season Ticket and/or to withdraw any such ticket from the applicant, if it found that the applicant is using the ticket for more than one vehicle at any one time or if the Season ticket is being misused in any other way.
4. Possession of a Season Ticket DOES NOT guarantee the holder a parking space in any Cherwell District Council owned car park.
5. The Council reserves the right to close any vehicle park at any time. When parking in a short stay car park (for whatever reason) a season ticket holder must purchase a ticket and abide by the rules of the vehicle park used.
6. BANBURY Season Tickets can ONLY be used for parking in the following Council owned Long Stay Car Parks:-
Calthorpe Street (West)(Long Stay Area only) / South Bar (East) (Long Stay Area only) / South Bar (West) / North Bar (West) / Windsor Street / Compton Road / Riverside / Bolton Road.
BICESTER Season Tickets can ONLY be used for parking in the following Council owned Long Stay Vehicle Parks:-
7. Where two vehicles have been nominated, only one active vehicle registration is permitted to be parked in any of the car parks listed in condition 6. Permit holders are required to edit their account to indicate which vehicle is being used in the permitted car parks. Failure to comply may result in an Excess Charge Notice being issued to the vehicle.
8. Refunds will be accepted against the surrender of the Season Ticket. The amount refunded will be based on the number of complete months left to run at the time the Season Ticket is received by the APCOA Parking. The original Season Ticket cost is divided by the number of months it was originally issued for and then multiplied by the number of complete months left up to the date of expiry. An administration charge of £16.00 is then deducted to give the final refund amount.
Please note on your corporate season ticket you are only able to have one active registration at any one time.
If you have more than one vehicle on your account it is your responsibility to change the active vehicle to the one you are driving on APCOA Season ticket website.
Failure to do so may result in an Excess charge notice being issued to your vehicle.